Notice: Undefined variable: link in /home/mgpublicschool/public_html/page.php on line 12 Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/mgpublicschool/public_html/page.php on line 12
• It is compulsory for every student to complete 75% attendance. This percentage can be relaxed on medical grounds.
• All students must attend school on the first three days of opening of school in April and July. If a student remains absent on these days without any prior application, he/she will be deemed to have been withdrawn and the seats thus fallen vacant will be allotted to the students in waiting list
• If a student remains on leave, the application must be signed by the father/mother of the student. If the leave asked for is on the ground of sickness and is more than a week, medical certificate must be attached.
• No Student will be allowed to leave school early during school hours. In case of urgency, his/her leave application is to be signed by either of parents, if not, the leave may not be allowed.
• All students are expected to maintain a high standard of discipline, polite and gentlemanly behavior in the school as well as outside the school. The school authorities reserve the right of asking a student to be withdrawn at once if in their opinion his stay in school is detrimental to the school discipline or interest
• A Student may be withdrawn during or after the school session on the following grounds
o If his/her progress in academics is not satisfactory
o If his/her school dues are in arrears
o If he/she is found using unfair means in examination
How to Conduct Your Self
• Be a regular scholar, come to school in tidy, neat and clean school Uniform. Take pride in wearing the school uniform.
• Let there be grace and sense of purpose in your movement.
• Help to keep the Campus clean
• Do not loiter outsite the class room while the school is in session
• Move in line and do not disturb the class
• Take care of your things and do not lose them
• Should you find any thing, deposit the same in Lost and Found Department of the school
• Do not do anything which is derogatory to your self respect
• Your work and conduct should bring good name to the school that will open a bright future for you.
• Carry out the order of the class monitor, house master and teachers
• Be an active participant in every activity of the school
• Enter your home assignment in the diary daily. That will help you do the home work
• Do not bring valuables to the school
• Juniors should be treated with love and affection
• Avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour
Some Tips for Student
• Do not hesitate to ask your teacher or your brilliant companions things you do not grasp clearly. Never leave difficulties, whatsoever, unsolved as this will put you in greater difficulties later.
• Always revise the work done in the class and make sure that you have understood everything clearly & thoroughly, if memory work is assigned, learn it over night and repeat it as the first thing in the morning.
• All homework should be done neatly. Revise the same at the end of the work
• Have some Physical exercise daily to keep your body healthy and mind fresh
• Be Regular in the School work. Do not miss your class
• Do not sit in the bed and study; always use chair and table for studying.
• “Play while you play and learn while you learn”. That is do what ever you wish to do with full confidence.
• Doing homework is not only enough you should learn subject side by side.
• Up to class VIII at least 3 hours self-study is necessary.
• For class IX to XII at least 4 to 6 hours self-study is compulsory.
• For the preparation of CBSE examination (e.g. class 10th and 12th) one book should be revised several times.
• “A healthy minds lives in a healthy body”. To take care of your health it is not important that how much you eat but more important is that what you eat. Also make sure that you give 6 hours to 8 hours of rest to your body.