(1st April to 30th September)
- Cheqred Skirts (Divided) of approved Twill
- Dotted Suit
- Socks (As prescribed)
- Bata Shoes Black Derby Toe.
- Black Hair-band/Black clips for girls.
- Maroon turban or scarf for Sikh students.
- School badge and belt.
(1st October to 31st March)
- Skirts (Divided) of approved cloth.
- Pullover Maroon V neck without any design.
- Blazer Strictly single breast, 2 buttons, Maroon, compulsory from class III upwards. Black stocking for Girls.
- Scarf or Maroon turban for Sikh students.
- School Tie, Belt, Socks, Badge and Pockets (Monograms).
ON every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY students will wear
sports dress , track suits of respective houses and white sport shoes
For Boys :
Steel Grey trousers as prescribed
Socks, Tie, Belt
Black Derby Toe shoes
Maroon turban or scarf
For Girls :
Salwar Kurta and Chunni of
the colour as prescribed by the school.
Socks, Tie, Belt and Shoes same as for Boys
Same for both boys and Girls as Summer Uniform
including Maroon Blazer as with School Crest